Vindaro premium extra virgin olive oil 1/4l.
Extra virgin olive oil (Arbequina)
- Tasting Score: 8
- Colour: green
- Bitterness: Medium, balanced
- Sweetness: Light
- Spicy: Medium
- Fruity: Medium, green
- Aromas: Apple, green grass, plantain, green almond, tomato
- Level of Acidity: 0.22% oleic acid
- Peroxides: <3.07 meq per 02/kg
- K 270: 012
- K232: 1.67
- Moisture: 0.13%
- Waxes: 85.1 mg/kg
Tasting notes: In the nose: medium fruity (green) with hints of plantain, green almond, apple, green grass and tomato. In the mouth: balance between bitterness and medium spice.
Quality label: DOP ‘Aceite de La Rioja’ (Oil from La Rioja)
- Dark green ‘Dorica’ glass bottle with self-adhering labels, containing all legally required details.
- Cap with sprinkler.
- Cardboard box.
- Units/box: 12 bottles x 1/4l.